[Jacob-list] Jacob Show

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 22:52:51 EDT 2002

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! We're working with
three Jacob ewe lambs a yearling ewe and a senior ewe
to show at the NC State Fair's Wool Sheep Show in
October! Should be fun. My kids will also show in a
local 4H Show in September.

Glad to hear it went so well. Thanks for having breed
standard info available for interested persons. Since
we are in a fleece show, they will judge 60% on fleece
40% on conformation.  I am, however, having a display
board about Jacobs.

Hope you find some buyers! I've sold one so far this
year. Sales are pretty slow. Think the drought here in
NC has a lot to do with the slow sales.

Thanks again for sharing! I love to hear about kids &
sheep!
Joy

=====
Joy Thomas, Shepherd & Fiber Artist
Son-Rise Farm, Creedmoor NC
Home of The Fleece Flock
Jacob, Shetland & Border Leicester Sheep
Website:   www.shepherdofspots.com
E-Mail:    joy at shepherdofspots.com