[Jacob-list] re: tv star

Kathryn Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 12 21:21:40 EDT 2002

I have to laugh.  A friend and I went to see First Knight--a horrible
rendition of King Arthur.  What got us pumped up and excited (and caused
several movie goers to turn and look at us) was the lovely flock of
Jacob sheep right at the beginning of the movie.  Too bad the movie
didn't live up to the first 15 minutes of excitement!