[Jacob-list] shorten messages

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 10 05:50:51 EDT 2002

Hi Newport Naturals,

That is why I don't do the digest form of the list.  Anytime people have
left the former message at the bottom of their e-mail, that generates an
extra long message to the list.  Digging through the real messages and
the old "already read" messages was just too much of a pain for me.
With the single messages, I don't have to dig down through that unless
somebody writes at the BOTTOM of all that garbage---in which case, I
usually skip the message and just hit the delete button.  Works just
fine.

Mary Ellen Hansson

ISeeSpots Farm

Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters

Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies

www.iseespots.com