[Jacob-list] HELLO

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 8 19:53:02 EDT 2002

Carl,

You must have been reading my mind!  I just about sent the same message
to the list this morning!

I got all the ewes and rams separated---only to find one of the smallest
ram lambs had snuck back out of his area with the boys and managed to
get in with the girls---don't think I missed him the first round-up as
he doesn't have a tag in his ear---and tags mean they are potentially
keepers.  Of course, I have too many keepers---looking at 40 sheep here
yet plus the butcher lambs.

Mary Ellen Hansson

ISeeSpots Farm

Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters

Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies

www.iseespots.com