[Jacob-list] Snow!

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Mon Jan 7 11:03:04 EST 2002

Wowee - yippeeeeee -- I know there are very weighty discussions of
improved vs. primitive going on right now, but let me just say that snow
is SO beautiful, and even our piddly few inches have made my day here in
southeast PA - FINALLY a winter wonderland!!!     And my Jacobs (just a
few and a  hodge podge of primitive & somewhat improved) are trying to
preserve their sweaters by hanging out in the barn -- what a bunch of
wuses (sp?) -- maybe if they were truly primitive they'd be rooting
through the snow for primitive lichens, rather than hanging out in the
barn or  lining up by the fence for alfalfa.

Gotta go and shovel - & throw a few snowballs for the dog - ain't life
grand!!!!

Sue Martin
                  *
                        *