[Jacob-list] Sheep Calendars

Bill Thompson emma at netins.net
Tue Jan 1 16:18:50 EST 2002

Gary,     I received one of these calendars for Christmas
and I have the same complaint.  If anyone else on the
list received one of these calendars, maybe they
could identify the sheep and let us know.  My family
stated that maybe we are the only ones who care.

Good picture of the Jacobs!!!!

Lou Anne in S.W. Iowa