[Jacob-list] hides

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Fri Feb 22 06:53:03 EST 2002

I think Bucks county has improved their washable fleeces.  A few years ago
we managed a commercial breed flock and their fleeces were  sent to Bucks
County...we did about 30-50 a year.  I remember the owner talking about the
fact the yellowing used to be a problem, but that now the machine washable
white remain white so she switched over.  I saw two nearly adult Jacob
fleeces of Sue Martin done there and was amazed by how shockingly white (the
white areas) were. Beautiful. We will see... they are processing several for
us right now.  Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/chicory.htm