[Jacob-list] hides

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Fri Feb 22 00:05:47 EST 2002

I have used Moosehead and Bucks County.  I prefer to get my pelts machine
washable and found that the whites are whiter from Moosehead.  Bucks County
had more of a yellowing effect on the white colors.  The Bucks County dry
cleanable pelts came out very white.  Moosehead was a couple of dollars more
expensive.  Both of them took about two months if done in the late fall.  My
latest Moosehead experience was last year, and I last used Bucks County
about eight years ago.
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Highland Cattle, Yak,
Emu, Patagonian Cavies, Eland, and Fallow Deer all living together in the
Kingdom of Callaway