[Jacob-list] OT: St. Patrick's Day Poultry Show: MD

Pavel314 Pavel314 at home.com
Thu Feb 21 07:44:37 EST 2002

For those of you who raise poultry also, our poultry club is having its
annual show on Sunday, March 17, in Rising Sun, Maryland. This is at the
north end of the Chesapeake Bay, an easy drive from Philadelphia,
Lancaster, Wilmington and Baltimore. Admission is free.

Last year, we had 441 birds and plan on as large a show this year. If
you're in the area and have birds to enter, we'd be glad to have them.

For more information and driving directions, click to our website
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rbfarm/spc/spa.html

Our lambs should start arriving this weekend!

Paul