[Jacob-list] Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival

R Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Thu Feb 14 11:20:16 EST 2002

There will be a Jacob Breed Show at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival this year.  The Festival will be May 4 and 5, 2002.  It is open to all registered Jacob Sheep whether they be JSBA or JSC registered.    We realize some Jacob breeders are not interested in showing but if you happen to be interested, we would be happy to have you participate.

Entry forms may be obtained from Mara Mullinix (410) 775-2894.   Entry forms are due March 15, 2002 but will be accepted until March 25, 2002.  A $10 late fee will be charged after March 25th.

If you have any questions, please contact Mara Mullinix or myself.  Even if you do not show, we would be glad to have you join other Jacob breeders at the show.    Most of us who do show Jacobs do so to promote the breed, to learn from each other, to enjoy the company of other Jacob breeders, and, if we are lucky, sell some sheep.

Royal Unzicker
(215) 453-1051
runzicker at erols.com