[Jacob-list] Recipes

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Tue Feb 5 19:58:21 EST 2002

What type of lamb sausage, breakfast or smoked?  I am hoping to be able to smoke about fifty pounds of lamb/venison sausage into snack sticks this weekend.  I cook with lamb quite a bit.  The ground lamb is often mixed with elk, Emu, beef, or venison.  However, the problem I have with giving out the recipe, is that I use a recipe as "general conceptual suggestions".  In other words, how do I tell somebody to put in basil until it looks about right?
Does anybody have any good Gyro recipes?  I promise not to follow the recipe too closely.
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Highland Cattle, Yak, Emu, Patagonian Cavies, Eland, and Fallow Deer all living together in the Kingdom of Callaway