[Jacob-list] nc sheep get-to-gether

Mary Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Sun Dec 29 20:42:53 EST 2002

Hi,

For those of you close enough to central NC and interested in getting
together at my place Super Bowl Sunday for an afternoon of spinning,
knitting, or just plain and simple chit-chat, please e-mail me off-list.
This would be a great time for old friends as well as new to get
together barring ice storms or other unmentionables.  I won't guarantee
the game will be on, although in this house of TV junkies---there would
probably be that possibility.

Mary Ellen Hansson, ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com (336) 854-6209