[Jacob-list] Ram Deliveries

Mary Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Fri Dec 27 12:07:25 EST 2002

I will check locally to see if anyone here would be willing to haul sheep down to Georgia.  I think the going rate is usually around $2.50/loaded mile.  If several sheep were delivered, the cost could be shared.  We have nice 4-horned rams sired by Craft's Carson in 2001 still available.
We are located about 35 miles east of Dayton, Ohio.  It would be much easier to get a farmer with a nice truck and trailor to haul sheep from now until March, since April through May is planting time, summer is hay-baling time, and fall is harvest time.
If anyone wants info and pictures of our rams or bred ewes, email us at spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Some photos can also be viewed on Linda's webpage.

Mary Spahr