[Jacob-list] registered ewe for sale

sheepythyme 2512 at nethawk.com
Mon Dec 16 19:31:36 EST 2002

We are offering for sale a beautiful four horn registered ewe:  "Spahr Farm
Lucinda" out of Craft's Bjorn and Spahr Farm Leah.  Lucy was born 4/96, she
is in perfect health and still has the first to sell fleece of our Jacobs.
Her fleece has a soft handle and good crimp.  She is bred to a two horn ram
this year.
We are located in mid-Michigan, are in the voluntary scrapies program, never
had any soremouth, hoof rot, or any other problems.
We simply do not have enough room to keep all our breeds, this ewe would
make someone an excellent foundation ewe for their four-horned breeding
program.  She will most likely remain productive for several more years and
her lambs get prettier each year.
Please contact me for more information about Lucy if you are interested.
Bonnie
Herb and Bonnie Sutten
Sheepy Thyme Farm~Edmore, MI
Raising CVM/Romeldale Sheep & French Angora Rabbits
www.sheepythyme.com