[Jacob-list] ram,#2 note

Lane Harris spottedsheep at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 19:13:15 EST 2002

Sorry...the other e-mail got away before I finished
it.
Just wanted to let you know that Caroline Cox in
Louisa, Va has a beautiful two horn ram that she needs
to place.  She sent me a photo today as he is the
grandson of a ram she bought from me several years
ago.  He has incredible spread and spacing and very
good markings on head, body and legs.  He is not a
pet...and is hard to catch as he is not bonded at all
to people.  Otherwise not at all a problem...hangs out
with her horse.  If anyone needs a really nice two
horn she can give you details on lineage.  His great,
great grandaddy was Hardy Hill Leo and Pinecroft Carly
was the great, great grand dam   on his great
granddam's side.  His dad was a gorgeous two
horn...and his mom is a gorgeous 4 horn...Craft's
Cassiopia.
If interested contact Caroline at carolinecx at aol.com
or contact me.
Lane Harris