[Jacob-list] sheep and snow.

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 7 08:15:17 EST 2002

Yes, we've got digging sheep here too. The barn is fill of hay but outside
is more fun. Even my chickens won't go out in this much snow (we have a LOT,
it's been snowing for two whole weeks now) and the goats haven't ventured
out once. But the sheep think it's a playground, and the pigs too. Must
admit, I enjoy it myself:)
Melanie

Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness
 (Grey County, Ontario, Canada) - http://www.raogk.org/