[Jacob-list] Re: forage turnips

honeybucket at attbi.com honeybucket at attbi.com
Fri Aug 30 01:16:39 EDT 2002

I find they LOVE zucchini (just toss in the field, they
break up and the sheep go to town)!  Never have to worry
about the ones that hide under leaves any more.  Extra
corn, overgrown leafy greens---they all come running
whenever we are in the garden!!  I look forward to
trying the forage turnips, tho!  When is the best time
to sow seeds in Washington?
Patty