[Jacob-list] ryegrass

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Sun Aug 25 11:21:30 EDT 2002

I know we are in southern Pa but in our pastures the perennial rye is
acting more like ME described.  Huge amount of foliage and very deep roots.
I should post a picture.  WE have big compost piles in one of the pastures
and Dave says he always wanted to try planting foilage turnip in them. YOu
might have inspired him, neal. Katrina