[Jacob-list] Where in the world is that one and only perfect ram????

Kris Sudduth sudduth at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 22 20:59:50 EDT 2002

a crown of hay....now that would have been a super shot.....the camera is
never around when you need it!!

Sue mentioned in another post << great fleece with no quilting but within
the parameters of JSBA standards>>
now you guys were nice enought to teach me what freckling meant...and I have
gotten the chance to see it in person...so now I have to ask...what does the
word quilting mean in the above comment?...also about striping in the horns
or hooves...good thing...or bad thing?
I appreciate ya'll putting up with my questions...and I thank you very much
for helping me learn more about this wonderful breed.

                    ~~Kris~~
                 Burlington, Vt
         sudduth at adelphia.net
www.cloudnineacres.homestead.com