[Jacob-list] Where in the world is that one and only perfect ram????

Mary Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Tue Aug 20 20:48:15 EDT 2002

Sue,

His name was "Nuts".  :o)  Except his 6 month lamb fleece was micron
counted too fine to be a true Jacob in JSBA.  :o)))

Otherwise......I have been looking for one of those for years.  Neal
keeps telling me to just quit it.

All kidding aside......What I would like to find is a ram that would
THROW the perfect set of perfect lambs using my group of less than
perfect ewes.  That is much more important to me than what an animal
looks like standing out there in my woods.  Of course, before long, they
will be hanging from all the trees in the vicinity.  Ahhh.....those
jumping Jacobs!

Mary Ellen Hansson

ISeeSpots Farm

Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters

Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies

www.iseespots.com