[Jacob-list] Critters up

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 28 16:25:00 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I managed to get the bulk of the sheep for sale listed today.  The
direct URL would be www.iseespots.com/farm/forsale.html.  With all my
other duties, I have not gotten great pictures and all of that
organized.  If you are interested in any particular animal, just e-mail
me and let me know.  I am located a couple miles off of I-85 about 5
miles or so from the I-40 and I-85 split in Greensboro, NC (hour west of
Raleigh where the AGM is being held in June).  I have participated in
the voluntary scrapie eradication program for a couple years, so
critters are tagged or will be.  I have also done whole flock tests for
OPP twice and been negative each time, but also only purchased from
whole flock testers as well in the past few years.  Have not tested in a
couple years for OPP and it is not feasible with the veterinarian
situation in my area right now to do so.

There are a couple sheep listed without prices and they are spoken for
by somebody.  If you want second or third chance at them, you may put
your name on the list.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com