[Jacob-list] Docking and MD Sheep and Wool Festival Question

Steve and Trish Barrows barrows at clarityconnect.com
Fri Apr 26 16:48:48 EDT 2002

Hi All-I've noticed while surfing through various web sites for farms with Jacobs that some breeders dock tails and others don't.  I've read about the pros and cons in general in sheep books, but I'd like to hear some breed specific comments.   Also, my husband and I will be at the MD S&WF (we're also taking the basic shepherding workshop).  Will any Jacob folks be there?  We'd like to meet you.  We can only be there on Saturday, so we're going to miss the Jacob show.  Thanks  Trish