[Jacob-list] Freckling

Mary Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Thu Apr 18 16:06:22 EDT 2002

We have been offline since last Sat. due to replacing the old moden on our computer - had lots of messages to catch up on.  One in particular was disconcerting.  When I posted my viewpoints about freckling, apparently there were some phrases taken out of context and interpreted the wrong way.  Stating JSBA breed standards on freckling was in response to a previous post that freckling was an "automatic fail."   How could this be construed as "organization promotion?"  By asking the JSC standard concerning freckling, I was attempting to further gather information on how freckling/mottling is viewed by other Jacob breeders.  This is precisely what "sharing and learning" is all about.
Mary Spahr