[Jacob-list] Horns

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Sun Apr 14 23:42:22 EDT 2002

I am not sure but is the skull of a cow designed to take the weight / force
of head butting? I am aware in humans how muscles and useage affect how the
skull forms. It would be sad to loose a cow to the force of a sheep ...

Someone on this list once talked about two four horned animals butting heads
and one set of horns went down the other, taking the skull plate apart with
the horns. Nothing in life is free or without risk!

Gary