[Jacob-list] horney noses

Mary Hansson iseespots1nc at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 10:26:14 EDT 2001

Hi everybody,

Several of us have commented on horney growths on noses of rams as they age.
Sir Hugh had one.  Sir James has one.  I had not noticed anything of the
sort on a EWE nose before until sometime last week.

My 10 1/2 year old girl Bliss had something I thought was dirt stuck on her
nose.  I went to rub it off, and DURN....it was horney material.  It will be
interesting to see if it grows back or not, and how any character would
change.  Size of area was definitely not that I associate with the 2
mentioned rams.

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep