[Jacob-list] Gambrel!

Susan L. Nielsen snielsen at orednet.org
Mon Sep 17 12:37:28 EDT 2001

What a marvelous tool! Incredible!

We were moving ewes into the breeding paddock yesterday, and
giving worm shots along the way. We have some "normal" Jacob
ewes and a couple of real pistols who refuse to be nice. The
gambrel, easy and quick to install, made those two ewes into
good girls. Once they got over their astonishment, they lay
like sweet darlings and took their shots.

And the best part, when we released them from the gambrel,
they continued to be sweet darlings. They led like show ring
puppies into their new quarters. Astonishing.

Best $10 plus postage I ever spent.

Susan
--
Susan Nielsen		| "Fear is the path to the Dark Side...
snielsen at orednet.org	|  fear leads to anger, anger to hate,