Fwd: Re: [Jacob-list] Wild sheep

Abigail Brown blotham at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 21:34:14 EDT 2001

Hello all,

We don't show sheep, but before we had our paddocks we
tethered out our sheep. I made everyone's halters's
from one inch nylon, the same stuff that dog leashes
and collars are made from.

If anyone wants a picture, I can send a picture with a
halter on our ram.

Abigail Brown
Shiloh Farms
Petersburg, IN