[Jacob-list] Ad: Ewes and Rams for Sale

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Mon Oct 29 10:14:43 EST 2001

We have ewes born this spring, sired by Craft's Carson, and mature ewes for sale, JSBA registered.  The mature ewes will be bred back in Nov. to Carson again, and will be available as bred ewes, ready to lamb in April or May.  We also have several 4-horned rams sired by Carson and a few 2-horned ones, as well as mature rams.  Scanned pictures and pedigrees are available.  We are located about 35 miles east of Dayton, Oh.

                                                                      Mary Spahr