[Jacob-list] Sensitivity

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Sun Oct 28 13:22:25 EST 2001

Maria,

I am sending this to the whole list, perhaps there are some other people
here who are also interested. Perhaps someone on the list would also be
interested.

Have you tested them for OPP?
Are they in the Scrapie Program?
Do you have "soft" pictures online for public viewing?

I live in North Carolina, not too far from  I-95 but I don't have a
trailer. Obviously I would like to examine / have some information on
the ewes you have for sale before getting a trailer and driving up the
east coast ...

Gary