[Jacob-list] Lamb Processing Prices

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 26 07:09:34 EDT 2001

You know why? In some big supermarkets here I've seen whole New Zealand lambs for $70 CANADIAN. All the time people see things like they get a false idea of the value of the meat. The average consumer has no clue about cut and wrap, or the difference between bulk processing and small flocks. But at the same time he is probably ignorant of the vast taste difference, and you DO get what you pay for! The Jacob meat is indescribably tastier than the NZ imports (they taste of nothing). We haven't ever tried to sell any, my kids like it too much, and with my small flock I can't ever see us having "spare".
Melanie
Light a candle for the sinners...set the world on fire!
- Marilyn Manson