[Jacob-list] virus

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Wed Nov 28 16:26:12 EST 2001

Not sure if Ed Bissel actually sent out a message or not, but one arrived on my computer with an attachment that was infected with a virus called W32.Badtrans.B at mm .  A few days ago a few other breeders recieved empty e-mails from my computer (not sent by me)...I got suspicious and ran my Norton anti-virus only to discover I had this same virus...guess it slipped past my virus protection.  For more info and how to remove it go to : http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.b@mm.html
Katrina Lefever