[Jacob-list] Jacob flock available

Mary Hansson iseespots1nc at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 13:04:34 EST 2001

Hi all,

One of my long distance buddies contacted me in regards to a flock of Jacob
sheep she is needing to get sold for a friend.  The 2001 lambs were not
registered to my knowledge, but otherwise I believe the adults were all
registered JSBA and/or JSC.  These animals are located in Oklahoma.  Flock
was a fleece flock and I believe price per animal is $200.  There are a
number of wethers in the group as well that would understandably not be
priced in the same manner.  E-mail me if you want the contact information
and are serious about purchasing.

Mary Ellen

ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep