[Jacob-list] Mineral blocks

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 13:19:37 EST 2001

Thanks! I will definitely check my labels before
purchasing the product and bring my "black and white"
label with me to be sure that I have the correct one.

Perhaps they make a similar block with copper used for
other livestock?

I appreciate your bringing this to my attention. I
don't want to feed copper either! This may be the
reason why I'm having a problem getting them in at my
local Tractor Supply.  I've been waiting about a
month!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving all!

Joy (who will be eating turkey not lamb!)

=====
Joy Thomas, Son-Rise Farm
Home of Jacob Sheep
http://home.infospace.com/sonspots1