[Jacob-list] wonder wormer guy and seasons

Mary Hansson iseespots1nc at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 17 05:16:44 EST 2001

Hi all,

I got the same schpeel yesterday in the 7:15 range.  He knew I had Jacob
sheep but nothing about other animals.  That would indicate he got MY
contact phone from a limited source list.  Wonder if they are using
(obtained without permission I would be certain) an ALBC listing?

I started talking about DE and the herbal wormers.......he started asking
questions and then told me he would send me stuff about their product so I
could consider theirs.........never asked me to confirm an address though.
I hung up laughing and will be quite surprised to see anything in the
mailbox.

On a more INTERESTING note........have many of you seen your adult ewes
cycling for the first time later this year?  My older girls went through the
typical spurt back in Sept and early October.  I have had some 1.5 year
girls that have been busy for the first time (doubt they hid the first time
considering their LACK of interest in privacy this time) this past week or
so.  This is high time for the lambs to be cycling down here, but everybody
else is always over for me by this point.

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Wonderful Jacob Sheep
Renewable fleeces, loving friends.