[Jacob-list] flock for sale

2512 at nethawk.com 2512 at nethawk.com
Fri May 25 15:57:56 EDT 2001

We are in Mid-Michigan and have some Jacobs for sale if any one wants some new blood.  We have 10 sheep that we would like to sell all together.  There are 2 rams and 8 ewes, mostly two horned.  There are photos of them on our web site.  If someone is looking to start a flock they would be perfect.  They are very reasonably priced and have been sheared, are up to date on their shots, wormed and vaccinated.  We have had no problems with illness, never any foot rot and have had no lambing problems with any of these animals.
Please contact us for more information.
Bonnie Sutten
Sheepy Thyme Farm
Edmore, MI