[Jacob-list] soon to be mutton

LBBDVM at aol.com LBBDVM at aol.com
Fri May 25 13:29:17 EDT 2001

Hi all,

Last night my ram charged me for what may be the last time.  (No, We do not
treat him like a pet in any way!)  The last time he charged my husband, my
hubby grabed him by the horns and threw him down.  Hubby has not had a
problem since.  I am not a big person and this ram has at least 50 pounds on
me so ram wrestling is not an option.  As a rule, I train my animals with
positive reinforcement but I don't see that as a viable option for this
problem.  I'm considering carrying an electric cattle prod and letting him
charge into that.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks is advance for your help!
Lia Belanger Book
Elizabethtown, PA