[Jacob-list] lamb story

SharHill at aol.com SharHill at aol.com
Mon May 21 11:47:13 EDT 2001

I just thought I'd share a humorous lamb story.

I have been using the top part of a 1 gallon chicken water holder as a
bucket for chicken scratch grains (the kind that you screw onto a red bottom
part, which got broken.)   I fed the chickens, then put the container down
and went to get the food for the sheep.  When I came back, one of my lambs
had stuck her head into the water thing to get the scraps of grain left in
there, and she was just standing there, with the thing entirely covering her
head and neck.  She stood completely still, without making a sound, probably
wondering why everything went white all of a sudden.  It looked so funny, I
would have run up to get my camera but I was worried she might run around and
hurt herself while I was gone.  She must have really wanted those crumbs as
it was a tight squeeze trying to get the thing back off.

Sharon
Kingston, GA