[Jacob-list] Vets opinion: vaccinations/FMD

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Fri May 4 05:57:12 EDT 2001

Forwarded with permission from a vet who has dealt with vaccinated
animals and how to distinguish them from unvaccinated animals. Keep in
mind that there are other tests not mentioned that have been developed
for use in Africa, which typically deals with multiple strains at a time.
But this is info from a vet who has dealt with the issue regularly and
recently.