[Jacob-list] Lister Shears

MView16 at aol.com MView16 at aol.com
Thu May 3 14:16:35 EDT 2001

Hi,

I sent a post a couple of weeks ago about new Lister shears I wanted to sell.
 I then was called away from home unexpectedly...with no access to a
computer.  I must apologize.  I have read your emails and realize you need
more information.  First, the shears and several blades and attachments are
enclosed in a heavy plastic carrying case.  Second, the shears are easy to
hold and made of a heavyweight chrome metal.  Lister shears are supposedly
amongst the best and sturdiest shears manufactured.  They are made in England
but Lister has franchises in America.  "Laser" is simply the model style
designated by Lister...there are no real laser beams involved!!!  Third, I
purchased a digital camera while I was away and will try to send some photos
in the next couple of days...once I figure out the camera.  I am asking $200
for the shears...which is much less than the $480 I spent for them.  Thanks
for your patience.  I won't disappear this time.

Jeanne Massey