[Jacob-list] 'Useful' ram stories.

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 23:33:02 EDT 2001

wheaten at bellatlantic.net writes:

> Your ram stories are wonderful.  All of you, collect your ram stories &
> experiences, and let's write a book!!  I liked the suggestion the
> National Geographic might do a PR bit for the breed.

Betty Berlenbach suggested that, too. It's a very good idea. Our Mastiff club
published one and it's a wonderful book. With dogs, you kind of expect them
to do smart things, though, but who would ever think you would find that kind
of intelligence among sheep. I am continually amazed at how smart the Jacobs
are.

My favorite ram story, and the funniest, is the one Edd Bissell told a couple
of years ago on the Jacoblist about a ram that lived at a wildlife park. Edd,
are you there? Could you retell that story to everyone?

Joan Franklin