[Jacob-list] 'Useful' ram stories.

jacqueline green llamamama20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:38:23 EDT 2001

Who says "Sheep are dumb".  They certainly weren't talking about Jacob
sheep.  My Jacobs figured out which wires were electrified and proceeded to
lift the dummy wires with their horns and waltz through!  Needless to say
more money was spent to put up box wire fences!  The corriedale, natural
colored and long wool leicester never have challenged a fence!  Only our
beloved Jacobs! Jacquie, NY