[Jacob-list] The birds the birds ...

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Fri Jul 27 17:52:22 EDT 2001

Thought everyone could use a laugh... There is a equine trail behind the
lot, and a kid with a squeaky bike rode it between sites. There is some
bird that is capable of mimicry and for a while he would sound like the
squeaky bike ... No kid; but a bike up in the tree ...

Well now that the sheep have moved in, the bird has a new sound. I am
looking in the fence, four sheep, look up in the tree, something is
going baaaaa. All of my sheep seem to be accounted for ... and I don't
see any sheep 40 ft up in the trees.

....must be the birds

Gary