[Jacob-list] Introduction

Kellien Priddle rollnoak at clnet.net
Thu Jul 26 22:52:32 EDT 2001

Hi list members!
I have been listening to all the good advice for some time now.  It is
really wonderfull to have so many people have a common interest (Jacob
sheep) be able to communicate with each other and express their opinion.

My name is Kellien Priddle, I go by Kelly.  My husband is Gerald.  We
have a six year old son, Carson.  We have 32 registered jacob ewes, and
some not registered for various reasons.  This past fall we sold our
small farm in Fairdealing, Mo.  We bought a forty acre place and have
built our new home.  But, the first line of business was a barn to
provide some protection for our girls from the harsh winter we had this
year.
We have other critters at our farm including Great Pyrenees dogs, a cat
named Army (by Carson), and his ten little hens, an 1 turtle with an
everchanging name.
We are located west of Doniphan Mo between the Current River and Fourche
Creek.  Approx. 50 miles south west of Poplar Bluff, MO.
Our farm name is Rolling Oaks, HC 6 Box 282P, Doniphan, MO 63935
We recently set up a web site:  www.geocities.com/rollnoak/sheep
Sincerely, Kelly Priddle, rollnoak at clnet.net   (I'm not sure if I am
sending this through the correct route, or send it twice, so I apoligize
in advance)