[Jacob-list] Comment on "American Jacob"

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhillfarm at i2k.com
Thu Jul 26 08:56:01 EDT 2001

I can sure agree with this.  I also know of many sheep in Michigan that aren't registered.

Really not my intent to start another political disscussion, but I will say that it doesn't take too many times having to fight to get sheep registered before you aren't in a hurry to try it again.

Marcia
Sugar Hill Farm, Heritage Livestock
Jacob & Shetland Sheep, Wool Products,
American Bashkir Curly Horses,