[Jacob-list] Comment on "American Jacob"

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 21:54:11 EDT 2001

In a message dated 7/25/01 10:30:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
creagchild at monad.net writes:

> In fact, it is important to realize that probably the majority of Jacobs in
> this country are not registered in either breed organization!

Very good point, and one that I have made often, too. In Michigan, I can show
you more Jacobs that aren't registered than are, and I remember Edd making
that comment about Jacobs in his part of the country. People buy them for
many different reasons, and a lot of those people aren't interested in
registering them.

Joan Franklin