[Jacob-list] travels

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Mon Jul 23 15:23:39 EDT 2001

It appears (75% sure at this point) that on AUgust 8 or thereabouts, I will be traveling from Vt. through N.Y. down the thruway, through N.J. to Pa. to Ohio, to Luke's to Mich, to Wisc, up north to visit friend, returning via same sort of route.  I am dragging a trailer, and could possibly deliver animals along the way, with proper papers, also have a few lambs for sale myself, if there's any interest.  Please contact me privately.  Fees for transport are negociable depending on number of animals.  (Never done this before, except with my own animals, so I may need a little guidance here about appropriate fees.)