THANKS!! Re: [Jacob-list] Attachments

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 11:03:54 EDT 2001

I had sent you an e-mail that you had a virus, I got
an e-mail back saying to check attachment again --
sure it didn't come "from" you, but must be part of
the virus -- I scanned attachment again, it said it
wasn't clean.

Thanks for letting me know you don't do attachments.
Guess we all need to be careful and scan then even
when they are from people we know! From what my
husband said, some get at your list of addresses and
"auto mail" information using part of a previous
message.

joy

--- Grose <NLGrose at Yadtel.net> wrote:
> Please everybody,
> We just got this stupid thing. I DO NOT know how to
> do attachments. DO NOT open them from me. There are
> not from me.
>
>           Neal Grose

=====
Joy Thomas, Son-Rise Farm