[Jacob-list] I NEED HELP DIAGNOSING A LAMB ILLNESS

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 22:50:27 EDT 2001

It is times like this that one can really appreciate the value of having this
list for fast communications among breeders, and I'm truly in awe of the
wealth of knowledge and experience among all of you. The suggestions are
appreciated and all of them are very real possibilities. At this point, I
haven't ruled out anything. I have taken all feed away from the lamb except
for the suggested grass hay and water. If he hasn't shown any improvement by
morning, Dr. Koelsch will be standing by to run tests.  I'll let you know the
outcome, and thanks to all of you.

Joan Franklin