[Jacob-list] primitive traits

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 18:36:39 EDT 2001

In a message dated 7/11/01 3:23:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bissell at usit.net
writes:

>   = look at a Mouflon and then look
> as say a Commercial breed sheep - a certain carriage, look, stance - if you
> have seen it you know it......maybe just a non lethargic look.

Yes, presence. It's the frosting on the cake. Add it to the horns and color
of the Jacob, and you have a truly remarkable creature. And, it does seem to
be far more prevalent among the primitives.

Edd, remember the little yearling ewe you gave to me? She has it. WW has it,
too. What a joy and thrill to see them in the pasture when they stand at
attention surveying their kingdom.

Joan Franklin