[Jacob-list] AD: top notch 4H ram for sale

Hauser Family mysticknoll at coupeville.net
Thu Jul 5 23:39:38 EDT 2001

I am needing to severely cut back my flock and take a year
off from breeding. I have a gorgeous 4H ram (and beautiful
moorit Shetland ram) for sale, as well as lovely ewes and
offspring of both breeds. I am a handspinner and have shown
sheep for 8 years and select and care for fleeces, horns,
conformation and health. Everything that has been tested on
my farm has been OPP free and all are current on
shots/worming, etc. All are easy to catch/handle.

bide-a-wee Newberg (Regis. number: C017-00), born 3-14-99,
has beautiful spacing on his perfect 4 horns, lovely fleece,
markings and length of body, and is a NICE GUY! He has not
been made a pet out of, and is easy to handle. I have been
very pleased with his offspring and temperment. Price: $200.

Price on other flock individuals ranges from $100-$200. I am
having to make some hard decisions and sell some of my
favorite breeding ewes. My loss is your gain. Lines mostly
out of Puddleduck, Pinecroft and Limnaki.

Please email me privately if interested and able to
coordinate purchase in NW Washington State (Whidbey Island).
Arrangements for transport of group purchases can be made in
other areas of Western Washington or NW Oregon.
Sincerely,
Amy Hauser
Mystic Knoll Farm
mysticknoll at coupeville.net